Drip Cap

Drip cap is a flashing used along the eaves and rakes to allow water run-off to drip clear of underlying construction.  Commonly, it is used to trim out the bottom of panels over doorways and windows, and occasionally takes the place of base flashing at the bottom of a wall.

MEDC1 - Drip Cap

MEDC2 - Drip Cap

Custom Trims
Chances are we can make it!

Give us your drawing complete
with measurement details & colour.


State of the art computer
fabrication process.


Trim completed & ready
for shipment.

Call Now ButtonCall Now